Skip to main content

Empire State Of Mind

The Melting Pot, The Big Apple, Capital of the World, Center of the Universe, Welcome to..

Yes! I was roaming the streets of New York (again!) There is nothing in the world that would make me get bored of this magical place and every fashionista's haven. I'll be sharing with you some of my favorite NYC moments in my future posts. So stay tuned and Eid Mubarak to everyone. Hope you all had a wonderful long holiday.

Comments

lillybelle said…
I am inloveee with this song!!! did you eee them perform it during the VMA's plus alicia keys is gorgeousss :)
sbehbehani said…
have fun! i certainly love new york, and envy that u have the time to go. aaaa.. btw, u should watch "the september issue" if u havent yet :)
1001Nights said…
make sure you don't just stick to 5th/madison avenue area and miss out on the village/soho, shopping there between the streets is a lot of fun and they have great restaurants for you to take a break in between...

ah i love NY...
Confashion said…
lillybelle
I love it too, no I went there After the VMAs :)

sarah
I did have fun thank you ;) and even though I passed by London for a couple of days. New York is truely sth different.
And I was fortunate enough to see "The September Issue" and I loved it.

1001 Nights
Def! I shopped Soho like a native New Yorker (thanks to my frd) ;) Been to the meatpacking district too.. so I did my fair share of credit damage :\

I also shopped London for a day.. but nothing beats the NYC experience ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .