Skip to main content

Confashion Hearts HellwaFashion

Call me a shameless self-promoter, but I have to share this with you. I was featured by the editors at HellwaFashion.com (Dubai's fashion and lifestyle portal): WOW! You guys have blown me away with your feature. Love and a huge thanks for the beautiful review and for featuring my blog in an amazing article about fashion bloggers from the GCC. I'm extremely flattered to be in the company of such fab blogs. And thank you all for reading. Here's what had been said about Confashions From Kuwait:

The Kuwaiti Kween

Well, what can I say? Three words: Read this blog.

One of the fashion blogging pioneers in the Gulf, this elusive under cover Kuwaiti shops and blogs every day. What this girl doesn’t know about high end fashion is not worth knowing. She has correspondence from Temperely and net- a- porter to prove it. I would make a bet that the information you find here, won’t be found anywhere else & that’s the way a blog should be. She also seems to have a direct line to shoe paradise, so it’s no surprise that Eileen Shields has read her blog all the way over in NYC.

There won’t be anyone stealing her crown for a while.

Comments

Anonymous said…
testahleen, you are doing a very good job! keep up the good work.

SZ
Anonymous said…
You deserve the crown ;*

hehe keep ot up confashion
xoxo
Glitter said…
Well deserved, and way over due ..

Congratulations confy ;-*
Anonymous said…
You're not doing a good job here,

U're doing A GREAT one :-)


Testahlain Coco :-*

-darUSHA*
Bahrain Fashion said…
First of all, Congrats' a million to you ;* You're blog is just phenomenally amazing xD

And wow! Didn't know I was in it, too?! So thank you very much HellwaFashion :) (and Confashion for the heads up ;P)

You made my day!!
Confashion said…
Anonymous/SZ, Even Sweeter, Glitter, Dar.Usha, Bahrahin F.
Thank you for your support and I hope I'll always meet and exceed your expectations ;*

e7mod
Never buy a birkin online coz chances are you'll be purchasing a fake birkin unless you're buying it from a very very very turst worthy ebay seller/authentic hermer seller. The best place to buy a birkin is at any hermes store. You'll find stores in Bahrain, Dubai, and I think Qatar too.. Visit www.hermes.com for store locations.
Anonymous said…
you are the best blogger ever , keep up your good work :*
Didi
Ms. D said…
Testaaahlain eltaj we'll aghla b3ad ...

U R doing a great job! O 7adda I'm gettin my fashion updates from ur blog and ur blog only!
Erzulie said…
congrats confashions :)
Confashion said…
Didi, Ms. D, and Erzulie
Thank you for your kind words and support ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .