Skip to main content

Blooming Chanel



I'm in love with the incredible constructs of paper roses, camellias, and leaf fronds that adorned Chanel's blooming window display at Salhiya Complex. I could stare at it for hours. How many hours did that installation take?!

Comments

mosha said…
I love <3 the camellias are major beauty <3
Anonymous said…
green chanel still available? price?
Confashion said…
mosha
same here ;)

Anonymous
I think it's still there.. and probably around KD 750... not sure though..
Erzulie said…
i LOVE the fact that you noticed that as well! i was at salhiya with a friend last thursday. we had just come out of the international mills store that's across from chanel. i remember squinting at the window display from afar before i grabbed my friend, "let me take a closer look at this." we were just standing there admiring the work when i said, "isn't it ironic that we're looking past chanel's clothes and ogling its window display instead?" :P but it seriously is beautiful and yes, i too thought about the amount of hours and effort it took; it IS all handmade (the whole thing is stapled in place!) :))

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .