Skip to main content

Back To School

I have some studying to do for the new season. And with "books" such as the ones featured here: Al Othman's latest issue of Muse and Net-a-Porter's Fall/Winter 2009 organizer, that shouldn't be a problem. There won't be any slacking-off in the school of fashion & shopping that's for sure. Imagine that your homework/assignments is to list down all yout major purchases-to-be and your favorite trends. Myyy pleasurrre. Take a peak at the text books.. first Al Othman's Muse..

Loved the Blog's page of Al Othman Blog

And now the pages of Net-a-porter...



My 9 years old cousin would be soooo jealous of my 4 pages stickers spread shown here. By the way...
What are your must-have items for the new season and what is your favorite trend?

Comments

om azoze said…
1>statement shoulders jackets yes ofcourse from balmain....

2> extra-long boots but not with short skirt :)

and for me i want the " sequin harem trouser" from ralph louren
Anonymous said…
Oh, I love Muse always inspiring...

The strong shoulders absolute must have!! Lanvin statement necklaces "I AM IN LOVE" aaand sequins are my favorite
NMS said…
Must have items are: over-the-knees boots, little black dress, statement necklaces.
"The Boyfriend" trend ;p Shirts, blazers, jeans! its my favorite..
Hellwafashion said…
My look board has a Louis Vuitton black dress with pink bow & those Camilla Skovgaard red shoes in a different colour (& not much else cos I have no time!haha) Are you making your own look board too? If you are, can you share with us?! ;-)
shoosha said…
i actually used the boot sticker mal net a porter for anony's bday post, u think 3a6atni wayh? ;p

akhh laitni mo shal3eta bas ;p
Aishah said…
1- a black long sleeved Louis Vuitton dress with a pink sash at the waist.

2- a fitted strapless dress from the Victoria Beckham collection... purple or black??

3- A Bayswater from mulberry either in Exotic ostrich leather or in Hair Calf Leather

4- Chloe's harem velvet pants with the matching one shouldered top

5- Louboutins LOVE shoes ;) in heels 6ab3an (which are on the way ;D)

o listity mat5ali9 bas ana gilt ba5ti9ir :P
i loved the blog page too
i prefered miss o what about u ?

-------------------
did u chick Monique Lhuillier collection displyed in muse its so classy that remind me of a fairytale

--------------
and i totally agree with u we need to study it well :))
the boudoir. said…
I think alothman got it 'muse' from the net-a-porter notebook..but i have to say the Muse isss waaaay better and when i recieve mine im like a kid given candy bar or something..and the best part their r new brands available!:)
Anonymous said…
oh! oh!!
- balmain statement jackets.
- the shoulder pads.
- over the knee suede boots.
- studs and shine
-
Confashion said…
om azoze
Great selection ;) I loved Ralph Lauren s/s collection!

Even Sweeter
I never tire skimming through MUSE.. and every season it gets better..

NMS
I'm still on the lookout for the perfect over-the-knees boots.. and I'm still debating whether I should get ones with heels or flat...

Hellwafashion
Don't stop at camilla!! You need to expand your wish list! That's the fun part ;)

Shoosha
lol! I'm not sure how you've used the sticket to a post, but next season make sure to keep the stickers all to yourself ;P

Aishah
Me like! Go for purple..siiigh I heart chloe's clothes selection this season (and the previous one too!).. feel free to add more to the list ;P

om comment
I love them all coz each represent an aspect of fashion and lifestyle. I want them to create a 5th charachter which has a bit of all 4 ;) Monique Lhuillier's designs are very classy and elegant but I feel it needs a bit of a... how should I put it.. and edge? to make it more appealing to the younger crowd.

The Boudoir
I'm saving previous editions of MUSE and i'm planning to keep them for some time. They're fun to skim through.

Mahryska
Balmain-ia it is.. ;P
..Smoked up said…
BALMAIN. everything about it.

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .