Skip to main content

Audrey At Home

My passion for classic movies and especially the 1961 film Breakfast at Tiffany’s starring the forever chic Audrey Hepburn made me fall in love with this Audrey Hepburn pop art poster painting which I've found at IKEA the other day for a mere KD 25. The cheapest and easiest way to revamp your boring walls.

Comments

zuz said…
i want one:|!! bas where would i put it:S
Bloggerista said…
i like, been so long since i've been to ikea

do they have other celebrities paintings?
AZM said…
Bye...
*AZM ruches out the door to Ikea* ;-)
Anonymous said…
id prefer putting my picture in pop art on the wall
Q80-ChillGirl said…
I know one blogger will be happy with this :D
Anonymous said…
everything has to do with Audrey is elegant and beautiful...
Zubaida Jacob said…
Lovely! I'm going to IKEA to get it must must must
- F said…
Oh I have a poster of audery in my room <3 Such an icon love her to bits!
Anonymous said…
hiii please i need ur help am looking for a coat a classik coat where can i find them??? thanxx

f.
miss ghesquiere said…
Okay, awalan audrey is my favorite actress ever of all time since I was a child. Buut.. Breakfast at tiffs is overhyped, in my opinion, her best film was charade :)
Anonymous said…
I'm obsessed with Audrey Hepburn. Is this still available? I'm going to Kuwait next week. I must have that!

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .