If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .
Comments
Also, if you can be kind enough to provide me with a contact and name of a great hair stylist and colorist in Kuwait as well.
Your help would be very much appreciated. Looking forward to your advice :D
As far as I know, Pinkmoon Boutique used to sell UGG boots, now they have "Love from Australia" which is very very close in style to the UGG boots. I'm not sure if you can find them else where here in Kuwait. Try Shopbop.com, they always have a stock of UGG boots.
anonymous 2
Please send me an e-mail to confashion@hotmail.com so that I can answer your question. Thanks :)
PS: UGG's should be banned under the International Criminal Act Agaisnt Human Fashion...