If this light-weight blue cotton dress came in other colors, I would probably fall into the trap of buying every color version of it! A Major fashion faux pas I know, but this is the kind of summer dress that I'd like to wear when traveling or just simply wear for comfortable-chic outings. I got this Cecilie Copenhagen dress made using their signature Keffiyeh print fabric online, and It's so perfect for Ramadan too! I paired it with my Nicholas Kirkwood gladiator sandals. These sandals are part of a collaboration with designer Erdem. These croc-embossed gladiator sandal can be transformed from a low, casual style to a tall, boot-like silhouette in a snap! So basically I'm getting two looks for the price of one! Genius!
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Comments