If this caftan by Kuwait-based brand Qamar wasn't a fancy piece, I would have worn it every single day! The photos really don't do it justice because of it's color. I loved how the trio designers behind Qamar designed this pieces using oversized mesh material, decorated with 3D leather florals and mixed it with the ruffle-like volumized hem that naturally moves and sways as you walk. Love it would be an understatement really! I paired it with my NÂş21 knotted shoes, and my good ol' Chanel clutch.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .




Comments