I went to visit Kuwait-based atelier Shams Concept to browse and shop their caftans selection the other day. If you're following me on snapchat (confashions), you would know how obsessed I am with their caftans. Anyhow, I spotted these really cure clutches made out of a mix of vintage and Uzbek and Afghan fabrics and decorated with sea shells, coins, and colorful beads by one of the co-founders of the atelier, better known as Love by Shaikha. I immediately fell in love! The clutch is perfect for the summer and to pair with our Ramadan caftans, and the price tag? They're selling for KD 45 only! A bargain! Wouldn't you say?
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .


Comments