Every time I take a look at my Outfit of the Day photos I cringe! So I try to post them as soon as possible before I change my mind. Here I'm wearing a David Szeto Cunningham red wool shirt skirt (you can find it on sale here), I loved it because it has a tie-front sleeve detail. I chose to pair the skirt with a Breton top from the GAP, a distressed denim jacket from Paige Denim (find it online here), my Celine fringed sneakers, and my beloved Paula Cademartori shoulder bag. Casual and compfy.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Comments