I just got an e-mail from the founders and designers of Saudi-based brand, Passion Collection. They're actually two sisters who have a vision, to create and design modern caftans that also preserve our traditional patterns and fabrics like the chmaagh. Honestly I was completely awestruck with their work. I'm particularly impressed by the unique way they demonstrated their innovative use of the traditional fabric (chmaagh) and their strong determination to put their ideas into practice. Scroll down to get a quick look at their designs. You can also view more by clicking here.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?





Comments