I love mixing mismatched patterns in my outfits, they're not always easy to pull off, and not always something to invest in for years to come, so for such looks I usually browse high-street stores. I came across these boyfriend-cut peach and white striped shorts and striped/polka dots busson-down shirt at the GAP three weeks ago. I loved how the patterns complement each other, plus they're the perfect lazy/casual friday attire. I accessorized the look with my Chloe espadrilles, my Celine bag, and a panama hat.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Comments
By the way, I'm definitely getting a pair of the yoga jeans for travel! thanks for the tip :)