She would fall head over heels in love with these Christian Louboutin's clear cap-toe heels which come in four different colors: red, black, neon yellow, and neon pink. I have tried them on, the neon yellow of course to add to my collection of neon colored heels!, and unfortunately, I couldn't pull these off. Oh well, good news for my savings... Price tag? Around KD 175.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .


Comments
I love them all! Especially the neon yellow one, beautiful!
I think it would look marvelous with the Dolce & Gabbana Eggplant print dress.