I can’t remember the last time I’ve been to Dorothy Perkins. I never liked its stock; it’s kind of outdated and found the quality to be not that great. But while passing by its window display I spotted this cute cat print floaty tunic top and with buttons on front. I didn’t like the way it was cut from below, but that can be fixed with a 1 KD alteration at our local tailor. So could that cat print blouse be the Miu Miu for the masses version?!? With a price tag as low as KD 21.500, you bet it is!
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .
Comments