New deliveries for Rue Du Mail, Daks, Anya Hindmarch, Gina, and Brian Reyes have arrived at Villa Moda Shuwaikh, Free Trade Zone.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .
Comments
wain y76oona!!
LOOOOOLL! Everytime i go to Villa Moda i never find ANYYYYthing!! It is all mixed up like the bazaar..
the lay out of the stuff confuse me and I consider myself a very smart, patient and savvy shopper but I get soo boggled by villa moda that I never bother going there. I prefer independent boutiques...
I went there today and i found them upstairs on your right