Skip to main content

My Fashion Idol... for now.


Lily Allen is my latest obsession. She's a British pop star and everyone’s favourite bad girl. I love how outspoken she is and her eclectic style.

I've read somewhere that Lily Allen might be the new face of Chanel. Chief designer at Chanel, Karl Lagerfeld, is convinced that Allen's style of blending classy with chav is set to be the look of 2007.

Lily popularised the look known as "Chav Chic" last year and has designed a range of clothes for NEW LOOK. The crowd was not as big as Moss's launch of her collection at TopShop though. but still her collection was a hit. And now you can find her at the front row at almost all fashion shows. Imagine how many freebies she gets. Sigh...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I adore her style she's such a fascinating person! I must say I love how succinct your posts are. They're a joy to read :)
Confashion said…
Zahra, thanks for paying my blog a visit and hope to keep my posts informative & entertaining. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Confashion: JF Scarves JF Scarves Eid Collection

This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes  (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Event: Ha2 Ramadan Collection

Still looking for Ramadan caftans?  Check out the new Ramadan collection Ha2 by Hanan Al-Jouan which is now on display at Ghazl El Banat  boutique located in Villa Karizma, opposite to Amiri Hospital.  Opening hours are from 10am to 2pm and from 5pm to 10pm.

Miu Miu Pays Tribute to the Middle East

Everyone who knows me, knows that I have a soft spot for bag charms. They're fun, cute, and add a dose of irresistible character to your plain handbag. So when I got the news about Miu Miu paying tribute to the Middle Eastern culture by presenting an exclusive playful yet multifunctional accessories in luxurious precious skin, I got excited intrigued. The round-shaped charms has the Arabic alphabet, each piece presenting a letter design with metallic hues and vibrant colors. They're cute, nothing groundbreaking. I'm not sure if these bags charms would step up my bag charms game, but I guess it depends on their price tag and how "exclusively" exclusive they are. Maybe they'll grow on me? I don't know... What do you think? The charms should be available exclusively in  Miu Miu   Boutiques throughout our region.