This 10 Crosby Derek Lam top felt like wearing a blankie, I wish its sleeves were longer, I would have worn it a zillion time in the cold weather. I loved the fact that it had two different plaid patterns and an asymmetrical hemline to give the illusion of an elongated figure, which I desperately need! I paired it with one of my favorite TopShop pants. They're covered with velvety polkadots and I've had them for at least 4 or 5 years! In spite of their color, they go well with most of the things I have in my closet. They're a keeper for sure! I finished the look with a pair of Gucci's fur-lined slippers, which have become my go-to shoes this season, with and without socks!
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Comments