I just found out that last March I have been featured in Style.com Arabia as part of their Faces of Fashion feature, where they listed 20 of the best fashion instagram accounts from the Arab world. Thank you so much for your kind words and support! I'm honored! One slight typo though, my family name is Al Suwaiti not Al Suwaidi. :)
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Comments
I hear you wax lyrical about Net -a-porter from time to time.
We'd love to hear you give the goods on others in the fray as, MatchesFashion.com, MyTheresa and Luisa Via Roma, among others.
Peace