Skip to main content

Moda Mall.. Bahrain's New Shopping Destination

What's better than to end my 2008's posts with a fashionable visit to Bahrain's much anticipated new shopping destination, MODA Mall. I LOVED it! The ultra-exclusive high-end shopping mall is located on the ground floor of Bahrain World Trade Center (BWTC).

This ultimate dream destination for shopaholics visiting Bahrain has the following designer boutiques: Burberrys, Louis Vuitton, Roberto Cavalli, Tods, Fendi, Hermes, Stella McCartney, Alexander McQueen, Blumarine, Kenzo, MaxMara, Christian Lacroix, Dolce & Gabbana, Armani, Agent Provocateur, and Dior all under one roof. And of course you'll also find my favorite Kuwait luxury fashion retailer: Villa Moda (just look at the amazing door entrance of the store shown in the photo below) and Al Othman.















And for fashionistas who love to dazzle, there's a whole section called the Jewelry Garden Court, where shoppers will be dazzled by jewels from world leading jewelers such as Van Cleef & Arples, De Beers, Piaget, Chopard, and Chanel.

I'm so thrilled that such an amazing shopping hub is sooo close to us in a country that I simply adore. Makes me wonder, which brand/store/restaurant do you wish it would open at Moda Mall?

Comments

Anonymous said…
i want Christian Louboutin! BUT not in bahrain.. i want it here in KUWAIT!!
Anonymous said…
and HERMES!!
Danah said…
i predict lots of day trips to bahrain once i start working so i can spend my hard-earned paychecks there!

like delly, whatever stores i want to open up, i want them here in kuwait!
Unknown said…
yay ba7rain :)
Big Pearls said…
Is it possible to find kelly & lindy bags in Hermes Bahrain? or at least do they take orders at the present time?
나다 said…
the place looks amazing i would totally go there ! the boutiques look spacious n lovely :)
Anonymous said…
i guess i should go there and take a look :)
Anonymous said…
Moda Mall is so FUUUNNNN for high-end shopaholics!!

Big Pearls: yes, you are able to find them here. Hermes have a are large ..so to cater for them..yes you will find them :)
although they only bring a few..they're sold quickly ;)
Anonymous said…
* sorry about that, I meant to say Hermes have a large clientele, so to cater for them...
Confashion said…
Big Pearls
Actually there were 2 kellys and 3 Lindy's when I went there. But the Kelly's were sold out the next day and as far as I know, they don't take orders.
Anonymous said…
Now i know where am going in the upcoming 25 26 27 28 feb. holidays & weekend :)
miss ghesquiere said…
the "mall" part always ruins it for me. and il9ara7a, im almost completely bored of all the "big brands" now. so homogenous.
Anonymous said…
I loved it to! wayed 3ajabnii! I just got back from Bahrain and I was telling a friend if i had an important event and needed quick shopping iM going to Bahrain..!
Anonymous said…
i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,
Anonymous said…
laduree is opening soon in Moda Mall :)
Bahrain Fashion said…
I Love BAHRAIN. I love KUWAIT. I love CONFASHIONS!
For alternative brands by independent and emerging designers from the USA and Europe, swing by Avenue Collection in Al Aali Mall, check out our new blog for updates on www.avenuecollection.net
askq8 said…
I like the new booming malls in Kuwait :)
also getting all the brands :)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .