Skip to main content

I Got My SATC Book!

How to get through a really bad day? Gaze at more than 300 mouth-watering, dazzling, full-color images of Carrie, Charlotte, Samantha, and Miranda. And that’s how my day turned upside down. I finally got my copy of the Sex and the City book, which features the story line for the whole film, stunning photos of the movie and behind the scenes, a guide to the movie's multi-million dollar to-die-for fashion closet, and insights from style guru Patricia Field. Here's a glimpse of the inside pages...




One interesting fact that was mentioned in the book was, Carrie wore 80 different outfit for the movie, while the rest of the girls had 40 different outfits.. each.


This is the ultimate coffee table book for all fashionistas out there. If you haven’t seen the movie, and don’t want to lose the element of surprise here, I suggest you wait until you see it and then buy the book. But if you’re like me, too obsessed with Carrie’s fashion to care about spoiling the movie, then click here to order it immediately. So far, I have already skimmed through the pages twice and I feel it's not enough! I’m so mesmerized and can’t keep the book down! Like a little girl in a candy store. I have a strong urge to shop and clean my closet.. Hmm.. Now, where do I start?

Comments

Dodo said…
im getting mine in a couple of weeks :D
Anonymous said…
Check out www.JustBelts.net for a beautiful Italian leather, nickel plated brass, handstudded version of the Sex and the City belt. All belts are handcrafted and custom made.

www.JustBelts.net
Anonymous said…
i got mine!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Confashion: JF Scarves JF Scarves Eid Collection

This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes  (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Event: Ha2 Ramadan Collection

Still looking for Ramadan caftans?  Check out the new Ramadan collection Ha2 by Hanan Al-Jouan which is now on display at Ghazl El Banat  boutique located in Villa Karizma, opposite to Amiri Hospital.  Opening hours are from 10am to 2pm and from 5pm to 10pm.

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?