You can never go wrong with a torn distressed denim jacket, or maybe you can if worn with Jane-Fonda-Style-leotard!, to me, this denim jacket ups the cool ante of any of our my outfits, I got it a couple of years back from Paper Denim. I took this photo when the weather was cooler earlier in the year obviously, and I just got the chance to post about this casual and comfy outfit. I paired my denim jacket with my GAP khaki pants (I truly believe the GAP has the best and most flattering denim pants!), a grey knitted top from J crew, and a pair of soon-to-be Gucci's worn and torn fur-lined loafers. And here's a close up of how I decorated my denim jacket just to give it a funky twist. A Robot! How lucky am I to get this cute little robot pin as a gift from my dearest friend! According to her, the manufacturer of the pin takes inspiration from the precision and quality of military embroideries. It's such a small but very precious gift.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?
Comments