Remember my "Where to eat in Beirut?" post? Well, in additions to the restaurants and cafes I have mentioned in my previous post, I would like to add Olio Pizzeria. We had lunch there after visiting my sister-in-law's art studio. I had this cherry tomatoes and aromatic basil leaves salad drizzled with organic olive oil. Simple but I loved it, because I have never tasted tomatoes as naturally sweet as the ones I had in Beirut. Their pizzas, baked in wood-burning, bell-shaped brick ovens, are yummy too!
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Comments