Remember my Altuzarra leather gladiator sandals, designed in collaboration with Gianvitto Rossi? The ones I got them from Net-a-Porter's Sale last month? I think they're one of my favorite S/S 2013 purchases. Actually I've been building my day-to-day outfits around them. I loved the fact that I could wear them with caftans too. Today I chose to wear them with a white summery and flowy dress though, by a brand called Dress Gallery which I got from Boutique N. I accessorized the dress with my tribal-inspired necklaces from Boutique Black Pearl, and my oversized Marni clutch.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .



Comments