Who’s the fairest one of all? Here's a close up look at Evil Queen Sinister Lipstick from M.A.C's Venomous Villains Collection. I'm not sure if this line has been released in Kuwait already, I have only received this as a sample from MAC's regional company and I have tried it on and the color was just perfect for my skin tone. It has a sheer like base so it doesn't come as strong as the color shown here. And I am in love with the iconic packaging. I don't think there is another beauty brand that can beat M.A.C when it comes to marketing and creative packaging.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .
Comments
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCLM4pD-T1Q