You can score really no-nonsense designer deals at Underline Boutique! Let’s take this glamorous metallic clutch by Louboutin as an example, before price was KD 390 and now it’s around KD 109?!?! Dead-on deal! I’d be wearing and tearing this clutch forever! Me like a lot! I have also spotted this cute exotic skin flap front mini bag by Jimmy Choo which also comes with a detachable gold chain strap. It was priced at KD 400+ and now it's sold for around KD 180 if I’m not mistaken. Not bad at all for designer deal hunting!
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .



Comments