I instagramed this photo a few days ago of me trying on Peter Pilotto's ribbed wool-blend coat at AlOthman Boutique. I love colors! So this was like the perfect match for me! It's not the wisest investment buy, I know for a fact that come next winter season, I'd be bored of it, but I'm so drawn to it color quirkiness and ease-of-wear. If only it was more budget-friendly, I wouldn't hesitate for a second to buy it.
I'm not sure if it's still available at AlOthman now, but you can find a toned down version here.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Comments