Between late summer weddings & parties and finding an Eid attire, the summer season always calls for having a bunch of versatile fancy dresses at fingertips. I spotted this multicolored striped cotton sleeveless dress from MSGM at Lime Light boutique in the Avenues Phase II. I think it looks cute paired with a white blazer for Eid, and sans blazer for parties. For some reason it wasn’t on sale when I checked with the sales lady!!! Exactly! What are they waiting for?! If my memory serves me right, I think it was priced at KD 400+.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .


Comments
www.honeyandrade.com
I couldn't agree more! ;)
New UAE
Isn't it! ;)
Honey Andrade
Welcome to my blog and I love it too! ;)
justnoon
very!