Spotted these very Chanel-eque knitted black/white stitch short cardigan with tipping on placket and pockets at TopShop store in the Avenues. I think they make a good high-street purchase to kick-off the fall shopping sprees. Price tag? KD 27.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .
Comments
Thanx for sharing
You're more than welcome :)
New Bride
I am against copying the exact designs and styles of designer collection because the said designer has worked really hard to create and offer something beautiful and new and I can totally understand how it must feel for them to see their work mass produced by high street retailers. That said, sometimes high street stores get inspired by a trend (not copy and exact look) and add certain elements that makes it look different, then I think it's acceptable.
Ansam
Great choice ;) bil 3afiya
So true :)