As seen on the Chanel S/S 2010 runway, will you be clogging it this season? I will if I find the right flattering pair, but I know for a fact that I won't be wearing them as much because the noise these things make while walking around is just too..."look-a-me-I'm-here!!". Featured clog is currently available at Zara.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Comments
Thanks to Marc Jacobs and Karl Lagerfeld...
Say no to drugs and CLOGS!
How come you didn't find golden heels at Jimmy Choo or Sergio?? Hmm... maybe these will interest you?
-http://www.rupertsanderson.co.uk/docs/shop.php?id=17:5:0:1012:0
-http://www.rupertsanderson.co.uk/docs/shop.php?id=17:8:0:965:0
-http://www.rupertsanderson.co.uk/docs/shop.php?id=17:8:0:895:0
-http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/60209