Yup, the famous studded pumps designed by Louise Goldin for Topshop are now available at TopShop in the Avenues. The killer heels are priced at KD 80. I tried them on, the fit was great and I loved the fierce looking studs, HOWEVER, I wasn't too keen on the crystals, they looked kind of cheap on the beige and the rose pairs up close. On the black pair, the crystals looked acceptable. But if you're not as picky as I am, go for them, they look hot from a distance.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .






Comments
Yeah.. the front of the heels :)
http://modish-blog.blogspot.com/2010/03/louise-goldin-for-topshop-at-topshop-q8.html