Now this is beyond adorable! "I'm fine" stitched on a pretty and super feminine ruffled button-down white shirt by Tzipporah, a ready-to-wear brand which was launched in 2011 by Russian style icon Natasha Goldenberg. I spotted it at Boutique N in Burj Jassim and my heart just melted! I would have snatched it immediately but ruffles on my neck is a bad combo. Howeverrrr, the store also had something similar by the brand but in a classic cut olive-colored shirt, which looked AH-MAY-ZINGGG. It currently sits on top of my must-buy list….. damn you priorities!
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Comments