From Najeeba Al Qudhibi's Ramadan exhibition Nashel to Kuwait's first modeling school. Check out the latest events and what's happening in K-town through my Save the Date page.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Comments
I just found out about it recently thanks to the owner who sent me an email about it :)
Hmm.. never heard of Kuwait's House of Designers.. what was the concept?
House of designers was supposedly some kind of a fashion designing school..They just disappeard!! This is their link: https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=155820935902
I'm not sure but I think they're only offering modeling courses> Currently they're announcing a three day summer workshop exclusively for women only.
I have added all the details of the modeling school here: http://www.confashionsfromkuwait.com/p/whats-on.html
there any update or feedback about Modeling school plz inform us about it
or where can i find the link post about this school in ur blog ???
I'm not quite sure but you can try this link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Iszonica-Modeling-School/109822335726184