Just like Chanel's classic bag, I always make sure to check out the re-incarnation of the classic Burberry trench coat. So I got all excited when I received photos of Burberry Prorsum S/S 2012 Pre Collection. And even though it's 50 degrees outside and you're probably not in the mood for coats/trench coats, you must take a quick look at these select photos just to show you how the brand emphasized on artisanal and hand-made decorative intricate details. It's amazing to see different texture were used to give the the classic trench coat (and other coats) a real character and charm.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .



Comments