I am head over heels in love with Vogue Nippon’s Fashion Editor Aurora Sansone’s dress. And when I first saw the street style photo by Tommy Ton for style.com, I had a “that-looks-familiar” moment. So naturally after seeing such a stunning piece, my brain clicked into high gear and started looking through my mental archives and finally I had an “Aha!” moment! I spotted this floral maxi and oh-so-modern dress before at Al Ostura’s multi-brand store in Al Thurraya Complex. The beautiful dress is designed by Aquilano Rimondi and it’s priced at KD 580. And no it’s NOT on sale.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .


Comments