I'd like to call this the chic purse belt instead because I like it a lot and calling it a fanny pack would just ruin it for me. I think it makes a great accessory for either traveling or for casual chic outings when you don't want to carry a clutch or a bag. I spotted it at Jaeger Boutique in the Avenues Phase II. The leather pouch comes in a variation of colors and it's attached to a gorgeous tan colored belt.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .


Comments
i was looking for exactly the same thing
thanks
My pleasure ;)
Anonymous
I think it was not more than KD 25 more or less.