I just love Miuccia Prada's colorful and approachable take on fashion. I recently spotted a selection of t-shirts at the brand's boutique in Prestige at The Grand Avenues. They were neatly folded on one of the store's tables, so they weren't quite visible and I couldn't tell what they were until I unfolded them and so how pretty they were. Honestly I was surprised to find such pretty pieces not properly or clearly displayed on a mannequin or at least one on the hangers. The store had 4 different embroidered tee's, and of course I had a hard time narrowing my selection to one, needless to say the one that I liked the most, sold out in my size. the story of my life! How cute they'd look worn with a pencil skirt and a pair of boyish brogues, or lace-up heels.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .




Comments