What a beautiful way to add a pop of colored snake print to your weekend looks! I spotted these Prada flat loafers/slippers at the brand's boutique in the Avenues. And even though I was on the look out for a pair of sandals, I got side tracked by their timeless appeal and color. And most importantly, they make such a comfortable choice for busy days worn with my favorite boyfriend-cut jeans and a tee, or maybe a pair of city shorts to give them a preppy twist.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Comments