Last Friday we went to the Annual Holiday Bazaar, which was held at Salwa Ballroom at Marina Crescent. It was fun seeing the place and most booths decorated with Christmasy decorations. They looked pretty. One of the items I spotted and liked there were these beaded and embellished bib necklaces, I wonder if I take two of the crescent shaped bib necklaces and turn them into a one collar necklace, would it look nice and on-trend? I was too lazy to find out. I also liked one booth which had Murano glass jewelry and accessories designed and imported directly from Italy. Sorry but I didn't take a picture of them.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Comments