Check out this super cute video by Qatar based brand √FML² introducing their new selection of uber-cool casual t-shirts, all designed by two students based in Qatar. I'm so loving the lace kitty ears tee, remind me of my head piece! Actually I loved most of their designs, so fun and fabulous. To view their entire collection or to place an order, click here.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .



Comments
I couldn't resist and placed an order for two tshirts :P
Love the entire collection x
Mallika
http://fashionscript.net
I know!! I'm contemplating whether I should get 4 tees! Do I really need that many :|
fashionscript.net
I'm glad that u do ;)
Me too! Made me want to join the fun too!
Sara N
You can get their contact details by visiting this link: http://fml-2.tumblr.com/
:)