I have received a sweet Ramadan treat from the sweeter team behind The Yard, a Kuwait-based online boutique with a really unique selection of clothing and house accessories from emerging designers. The goodie bag had a jar of Mimi's salted caramel spread and a limited edition designer notebooks with really creative illustration using a famous Arabic saying (perfect for jotting down my daily to-do list! I'm old school, still using the good old paper and pen to list down my tasks). And I can't wait to spread it over my mom's famous bread pudding and vanilla ice cream. Yum! Thank you girls for the lovely treat.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .
Comments