Ever since I saw this beautiful retro-like floral print on Cacharel's runway, and I've been waiting impatiently for it to hit Cacharel boutique in Arraya Complex. I was actually eyeing the head-to-toe floral suit. So when Cacharel received their new A/W collection, I was slightly disappointed as they did not get the suit yet (not sure if they're going to get it at all). BUT! They did receive this stunning 60s mod floral sheath dress as seen on Gwynnie and Mila. And they both looked flawless! Mila (or Mila's stylist) did an amazing job transforming her style) and Gwyneth? well almost anything Gwyneth wears turns into gold. And I'm not surprised. She's got style. She's got grace. And she just released a cookbook!! How can someone so skinny write a cookbook?! uffff! Anyways, price tag? KD 311.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?


Comments
http://shu84.blogspot.com/