Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?
Comments
Confashions thanks so much for sharing all this with us, ur the best tourist guide ever! =)
And great insight on that mosque... Thanks for sharing :-)
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING UR TRIP WITH US:*
I'm so flattered and I'm glad to be of help ;)
Thank YOU for reading my blog!
Anonymous
Google ;)
AZM
I would give anything (almost!) to live there!
Anytime :)
1001Nights
That must have been something! You need 2 days to go through the MoMA properly.. I loved it!
Anonymous
I really hope you can visit the Guggenheim Museum SOON! It's just amazing. and Thank you for your kind words ;)