My 8 years old son is obsessed with elephants. I kid you not when I say he has at least 30 stuffed elephant toys laying down on his bed. All named and all loved equally the same. One of the nicknames that stuck to my mind is Elephilphil. I don't know if it's because I'm his mother, but I absolutely find the nickname so creative! And ever since he introduced me to Elephilphil, I became just as obsessed with elephants, maybe a little less than he is. So when I saw this cute little cross bag from Loewe shaped as a pink elephant, I just couldn't not get it! And I'm glad I did, the bag is perfect in size, the leather is buttery soft, and it's so light! The perfect summer and travel bag! You can buy it online here. Catch it before it's gone!
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Comments