I'm not sure if the red and pink bags on display at Bottega Veneta's boutique, located at 360 Mall, were part of a special Valentine's Day collection. But it surly gave that love-is-in-the-air kind of feeling. Plus I noticed that day that there were more male clients shopping for women's bags than usual. Let's just hope one of these gorgeous brightly colored bags will be neatly wrapped up for you on Valentine's day. Wishful thinking?
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .



Comments
hahaha! laish!? I actually liked the pink on Bottega... very refreshing :)
I'm sorry, i just couldn't help myself, I have a spelling OCD!
LOL! You remind me of a good friend who's also very OC when it comes to spelling ;)
No worries, I'm so glad that you pointed it out for me. And I'll hopefully remember not to make such mistake again :) So thanks!