Skip to main content

Oh, Erdem!

How do i love thee? That refined elegance, that oh-so-feminine lace detail, that impeccable embroidery. I said it before and I'll say it again, those qualities have become synonymous with the Erdem name. I was at Al Othman boutique recently to check out the latest collection of Erdem's pre-fall pieces, and let me tell you,  I was immediately hooked to this piece! It was extremely hard not to fall head over heels in love with this black Erdem shift dress and its gorgeous embroidered details. Definitely my favorite piece from the pre-fall collection. Price tag? KD 698. 

I also spotted this dress from the same line, and yes, it looked very pretty, the color was flattering too, but I felt it was more suitable for someone in her 40's+. Price tag? KD 989





Comments

meghamk said…
Kate Middleton wore the blue dress when she was visitng Quebec.....Erdem is divine....the model showcasing the dress on the site....is a diff story however!
A. said…
the Royal blue is AMAZING!!
Unknown said…
The blue dress is my favorite !!
Please Take a look at my new Massimo Dutti buys, and feel free to comment !
Lamia
http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/
me ! said…
<3 erdem
never could get bored with the prints !
Confashion said…
Meghamk
Yes I remember her wearing that dress. She looked so pretty :)

A.
Erdem is AMAZING ;)

Ginger
I'm more into the floral LBD :)
Will do now ;)

me!
Heart erdem indeed ;)
A. said…
yes it is couldn't agree more :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Confashion: JF Scarves JF Scarves Eid Collection

This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes  (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .

Event: Ha2 Ramadan Collection

Still looking for Ramadan caftans?  Check out the new Ramadan collection Ha2 by Hanan Al-Jouan which is now on display at Ghazl El Banat  boutique located in Villa Karizma, opposite to Amiri Hospital.  Opening hours are from 10am to 2pm and from 5pm to 10pm.

Miu Miu Pays Tribute to the Middle East

Everyone who knows me, knows that I have a soft spot for bag charms. They're fun, cute, and add a dose of irresistible character to your plain handbag. So when I got the news about Miu Miu paying tribute to the Middle Eastern culture by presenting an exclusive playful yet multifunctional accessories in luxurious precious skin, I got excited intrigued. The round-shaped charms has the Arabic alphabet, each piece presenting a letter design with metallic hues and vibrant colors. They're cute, nothing groundbreaking. I'm not sure if these bags charms would step up my bag charms game, but I guess it depends on their price tag and how "exclusively" exclusive they are. Maybe they'll grow on me? I don't know... What do you think? The charms should be available exclusively in  Miu Miu   Boutiques throughout our region.