Skip to main content

Webby Wednesday: Collette.fr


Collette is the first place I go to when I visit Paris. It's every true fashionista's secret haven. Every single item at the store is simply original and you probably wouldn't find it anywhere else. The dot.com version of the store does not carry the entire goods as it's brick-and-mortar does. But it's truly one of the best online shops for exclusive artsy goods. Collette.fr is an unusual Parisian online department store that features an eclectic selection of clothes, accessories, books, CDs, and DVDs. Collette carries fresh-off-the-runway designs, displayed before they reach other stores.


I couldn't decide on one favorite item (as usual). But here's one of the items that I loved so much: The Little Marc Box. Following the success of Little Marc - his line of clothes for children - Marc Jacobs has created the Little Marc Box. The perfect stylish gift to give a special baby or for baby showers, baby birthdays, and receptions. The box includes pyjamas in pink or claret with a BearBrick Medicom Toy. On a second thought, this is too cute to be given away. I want it for myself!



Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG i love collete if ever in paris i practically live there!! lol
Confashion said…
fashy
Me too! And have you tried their cafe? I'm sooo craving their pasta!

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .